Sunday, January 20, 2013

Life got in the way

of me finishing the post I started this morning.  I ran, then had to shower and eat and head to work.  Right after work, I headed to a bar to meet up with friends to watch the playoff games.  I was there longer than I planned.  I didn't finish my post from this morning.  It's one of those thinking posts, so I'll finish it and post it tomorrow. 

I was at the bar longer than I planned because a) I really like these friends.  They are fun, and they are really good people to have in my life.  and b) the beers were good. 

I also got distracted watching one of my friends do this:
I'm not sure the impressive nature of this trick comes through in this picture.  Trust me, it's pretty amazing.  Those top two small rocks glasses are not touching each other.  They are both just balanced on the rim of the bottom glass.  Try it.  It's not easy. 

No comments: