Wednesday, January 23, 2013

3 Random Things

Here are three random things about me:

1.  I love chocolate milk, but don't really like chocolate ice cream. 

2.  I once tried to pierce my own ear.  After numbing it and starting to make the hole with a needle, I had to stop because I just.couldn't.do.it.

3.  I don't know how to apply makeup at.all.  My dad worked for L'oreal when I was growing up, but I don't wear makeup and have no idea how to even use eye shadow. 

4.  I picked the number 3 completely randomly.  (That was 4 things.) 


Now, you go!  Tell me random things about you! 

4 comments:

Maggs said...

I don't like chocolate ice cream either. I can't stand coffee or grape flavored things, but I love coffee and grapes (not together of course). I also can't apply makeup. I keep telling myself I'm going to go to the mall and have them do my make up and teach me something, but I never have time and have gone w/o makeup for so long it's just how I am.

solarpowered said...

Maggs! Me, too! Love coffee, do NOT like coffee ice cream!

Aimee said...

Ditto to everything you both said EXCEPT I was successful in piercing my own ear. :)

And one other random thing: I like sliced tomatoes with salt, pepper, and olive oil. I like tomatoes on my sandwich. I like tomato-mozzarella- basil. I like tomato sauce. But for some reason I do NOT like tomatoes in my salad. Lora, you've seen me push them all to the side of my salad plate. How weird and illogical is that?

solarpowered said...

Very true, Aimee -- your tomato discrimination has been a source of ribbing for us at dinners :)