Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Randoms

I got a text at 8am asking me to switch work days at the store and work today instead of tomorrow.  It meant rearranging my game plan for the day, but after a 6 mile run around town in the snowy streets, I headed to work. 

I have a wedding to go to next month.  I hate shopping, and I'm about 8 pounds heavier than I'd like to be.  Those two things combined mean I'm having anxiety about what to wear to the wedding. 

I have too much paper in my life.  I just sorted through a ridiculous amount of bills/junk mail/solicitations that have piled up from the mail I got all week.  Most of it is a complete waste. 

The more often I ride my bike, the less it sucks.  I rode it (on the trainer) before heading out for the night yesterday, and it didn't suck as bad as a few days ago. 

Tomorrow's supposed to be sunny.  I'm in dire need of some solar recharging to my soul.  It may be cold, but I'm hoping to soak in some bright sunshine tomorrow. 

No comments: