Friday, February 8, 2013

A Rainy Mess.

That's today.  While NYC and north is getting hammered with snow, we'll just see rain and some minor accumulations. 

I'm fine with that.  Snow's pretty coming down, and once in a while I like a good snow day, but I hate the snow that interferes with my running.  I'm not a treadmill runner.  I think it's been about two years since I've run on a treadmill.  I don't remember the last time, actually.  I love running in the snow.  I don't mind running when snow's on the grounds, as long as it isn't icy.  Ice is where I draw the line.

I do hope we get enough snow for my nephews to go sledding on a local hill. 
But then I hope it melts quickly.

But we'll just have to see how it all plays out today and tonight.  The way this winter's working, the predicted 4ish inches we're supposed to get will likely just be a dusting! 

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Coating to an inch. Not really enough for the hill. :(