Monday, February 11, 2013

Music

I watched the Grammys last night.  Anyone else?  I love listening to powerful music, and while I think sometimes the over-the-top performances take away from the music itself, there were some good performances last night.  Ok, I did fall asleep before the show was over, but I can't help that when I have to be up so early for work!

I don't often run with my ipod, but there are some days when I just don't want to be alone with my own thoughts.  Enter, my musical distractions. 

If you were to look at my playlist for my runs, you'd probably laugh.  It's pretty lame.  My neighbor sent me some music files through dropbox, but I'm not technically savvy enough to figure how to get those songs onto my ipod yet. 

So I'm throwing it to you:
What songs do you listen to while running or working out?  What recommendations do you have?  List 'em in the comments -- maybe we'll all get some new ideas! 

No comments: