Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Running Start...

I wondered what my first post should be about... something deep, something profound, something funny... What it came back to is what I'm thinking about right now. My running. It is such a large part of my life, and it's been going very well this past week. I've had a couple good long runs lately (and I'm hoping for another this weekend!) and a great track workout last night, followed by an easy run through a hilly part of town this evening.

Running is good for me.
It's like the sun. It powers me.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Looking forward to reading more!

KP said...

Me too.

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Me too - one of my favorite quotes "Running is my sunshine". Glad you have a blog now too!

phdatc said...

Running Is power! I can't wait to read more.

Frankie said...

Gotta go with the flow, count me as another looking foward to checking in to your blog.

solarpowered said...

Thanks, everyone!