Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm writing a saga.

I'm in the middle of writing out the story of what I've been dealing with over the past 6 weeks or so.

Friendships destroyed, trust broken, criminal behavior, police investigation, enormous stress.

It's taking me a long time. It's a long, drama-filled, sad, shocking story.

It'll easily be the longest post I've written.

But it's a story I'm ready to tell. I need to tell it. I can't hold the secrets anymore. I need to release the weight, and I'm getting there.

I won't be able to get all of it in here -- there's just too much -- but the story will be complete enough for the important information to be told, and the picture painted.

It's not a Hollywood ending, but then again, who knows, really, if the ending is even here yet...

No comments: