Sunday, December 28, 2008

I've been running.

I swear. 34 miles this week; 6 days in a row. I might take tomorrow off and swim instead. We'll see.

I just haven't felt like writing. I'm not sure why, but I think it's because I feel like I haven't had anything important to say.

I have lots on my mind:
*the extra weight I'm carrying right now (like 5ish pounds)
*the too-much drinking I've been doing (as in too many nights, NOT too-much alcohol/drunk)
*the need to decide on the next major race
*running with the Garmin 305 and the heart rate monitor
*my Christmas -- running on Christmas day in shorts, the gear I got, etc.
*New Years
*re-organizing my house

There's more, but I'll write about the stuff in more detail when I feel like I have something interesting to say.

In the meantime, I'll dig up some old writing I've done before starting this blog...

3 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

You scared me for a minute there. Until the part about running in shorts on Christmas, I thought you were me. Or I was you. Or something.

Cause all those things are on my mind too! Except I'm afraid when I go to the club tomorrow and weigh myself it's gonna be about 8 extra pounds. Darn cookies and beer!

Do you love your 305?

KP said...

5ish pounds? 5ish? That's it? Try somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-14 extra I've managed to locate since Oct.

Major race suggestion: Toledo.

librarianchick said...

I haven't felt like writing in months...I haven't even been reading.

But you know I'm thinking about you! :)

I hope whatever major race you choose, I'll be there too!