Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fixing Blogger and Stuffing Mushrooms

Yeah, I know, they don't really sound related.  It's cause they're not.  But both things are topics for tonight, so here ya go:

For Sage!  To fix the Blogger comment posting problem, log out of your account, then log back in but uncheck the "remember me" box.  That seemed to work for me!  Simple -- you'd think the Blogger folks could fix such a seemingly simple problem... 

And now, for my latest vegan/clean recipe:  Stuffed Portobella Mushrooms!  YUM! 

I paired this d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s concoction with some steamed asparagus and red grapes.  It was awesome!  I took the basic recipe from one I found online, but made lots of alterations to use the veggies I wanted to.  It was easy and pretty quick to make!   I'm not fully back on the vegan/clean thing, but I'm finding that much of what I eat these days falls into that category.  Not everything.  But enough  :)

*****************************************************************************************************
Randoms:
Marc - how the hell do you stop at a light and not unclip without falling over?  Grab onto a car?  I'm doing ok with the riding part, it's the getting on/off the bike and the anxiety of not unclipping in time that makes my riding not so fun right now.  :(

Aimee -- don't kid yourself.  A) you've gotten up to run with me in the pre-dawn hours.  and B) you'd do all this if you lived in my shoes.  :)

2 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

I love asparagus! That part looks awesome! :-)

sage said...

Thanks, Lora! It works now!!