Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blogger's Broken! Or is it Google?

I can't comment on most blogs these days.  There's some glitch in the system -- when I go to comment, it asks what account, so I choose google, which is how I log into this blog.  I re-enter my info, press submit, and it brings up my comment in an edit box and says I'm "anonymous" rather than "solarpowered" or Lora."

Ok, fine.  I press submit again and it kicks me back out to the google log-in again.  Repeat, repeat.  It's a vicious, never-ending circle! 

Occasionally a blog will let me log in with my name and the url to this blog.  Not all blogs give that option. 

GRR!  I checked under the blogger help stuff and all I can find is that they are "working on it."

HELP!  Anyone know what's up? 

Your blogs are interesting!  I've been reading, but I can't comment!  It's so frustrating!!!

************************************************************************************************
UPDATE:  I've figured out how to make it work, I think...  I'm hoping it continues to work so that I can let you all know how awesome you are with all you've been up to lately!  :)

1 comment:

sage said...

Hmm... I am suddenly having the exact same problem. How did you fix it?