Saturday, January 2, 2010

And, it's done.

The smooching with the cutie, that is. I'm sad about it. He has to get some life stuff together.

No further details necessary. Just didn't want it to be a topic here anymore. :(


On a different and better note, in a bit of a surprise to me, "coach" has me starting my training plan tomorrow. 17 week plan.

And that means my LR for this week is a whopping 8 miler.

I haven't seen the whole plan yet, but the timing to refocus couldn't be better. The fun is coming to an end. I really enjoyed it, so I'll need to figure out how to balance things better, but based on how I feel right now, refocusing on the running is what I need.

4 comments:

Joe said...

:(

But obviously, wishing you the best on your refocus

Aimee said...

Said it all on the run this morning. Just get back into training gear and focus focus focus on that!!!!!

Maria said...

We've got IL to work towards, that'll be PLENTY of fun!!! :-) I may also check out the dates of those Ocean City races, could use a good tune-up in there

Novia said...

what are you training for?