Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 done.

Today was Day 10 of no running. I did it. Again. I really hope it works; I hope it was the right thing to do. My running went well this past fall after taking the 10 day rest, so I'm going to hope for the same this spring.

Tomorrow I will run. I've started my Fitness Club, so I'll be running with the kids after school. We'll probably get less than 3 miles done, so I'll run a few more after I put them on the bus.

Whatever I get done tomorrow, I'm just excited to be running again. I need it.

7 comments:

Maggs said...

Good for you for taking 10 days off. It will make a difference. Have fun tomorrow.

Aimee said...

Yay! Lora's running again!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Let the pain begin!!

Charisa said...

Your fitness club sounds awesome!

Maria said...

Here's to running again and getting ready for IL!

Marc Pelerin said...

Hey Lora,
great blog! I stumbled onto yours from someone else's while I was looking for something.

Rest is hard to take, but better to take unforced rest now and have uninterrupted training later!

-If you ever get bored, check out mine...run-marc-run.blogspot.com

sneakersister said...

Yay!!!