Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 9

I think I've hit my no-running limit.

Seriously, I hope 10 days off is worth it.

I know my riding has improved, and I know my swimming has improved, but I wonder if I'll still be able to run.

I think I have an ear infection. My ear/jaw is bugging me, so I got a doc appointment for tomorrow. I can't open my mouth wide or it hurts, and when I do, I hear a crunching sound.

I talked with D yesterday, and I'm picking up my new training plan tomorrow. He's got some interesting and somewhat scary (ok, more than somewhat scary) goal times planned for me. He's adament that I follow his plan and not add/change the workouts, and I've told him I'm committed to this. I have to trust him. He knows what he's doing.

Day 10 can't some soon enough. I feel like I need my running to keep me on track. It's too easy to take the lazy route if I'm not running. I don't care if it's pouring rain, thundering, even hailing on Thursday. I don't care if D's plan only has me running 3 miles. I'm ready to lace up my shoes and get back out there. I need to.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Better be only 3. :)

Maria said...

Very interested to see what D has planned for your training!

KP said...

What Maria said.