Monday, April 13, 2009

Holiday goodness

Yesterday was a family-filled day. I had a really good 16 miler at the shore -- including a few miles over the bridges connecting the island to the mainland. Ran a bit faster than planned, but didn't notice because my HR was good and I was comfortable.

Cleaned up and had a yummy Easter dinner with my whole family -- mom, dad, grandmom, brother and SIL, sister and BIL, and all their little kids (5 of them, 6 years old and younger!). After our early dinner, we went outside and played wiffle ball and ran around -- soaking in the sun and smelling the salt air of the ocean.

I wish I had taken more pics, but this is a fun one of my 3.5 year old nephew this morning:

He's hilarious.

If you look closely, in the background you can see my other nephew... shirtless and in bare feet in our 45* weather here in NJ. He wasn't cold. I think he's awesome, too.

3 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Yeah for good-feeling 16 milers and fun times with the family!

Maria said...

Little man on your back must be one of Aimee's -- yes?

ADORABLE!!

Charisa said...

CUTE little boy!!