Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Randoms

Randoms -- simply because I feel like my life has been busy and scattered lately... 

*I've been helping two friends through some serious relationship troubles, and although it's been a while since I went through the most serious breakup of my adult life, I can so easily recall how broken and awful I felt -- and I think that's making me want to help these friends even when it compromises my well-being at times. 

*I went shopping yesterday and got a new pair of jeans and a couple tops.  Nothing exciting, but I didn't pass out from the anxiety of clothes shopping, so it was a successful trip.

*I got my hair done last weekend and I'm HATING the color job she did.  She used a different color/method to keep my baby greys hidden longer, but it looks to light and red to me.  Yuck. 

*I stil have a pointsettia from Christmastime in my house.  Time to toss it?

*My running, though somewhat uninspired these days, has been solid recently.  That's a good thing. 

*I'm super excited that I took a personal day for this coming Monday.  It's going to be 60*!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I still have TWO pointsettias!!! They're pretty.