Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Garden!

Ok, so it's not really a garden -- I live in a super cute condo with a small deck, but no garden space.  So I made my own!
It's an herb garden!
Ok, so I didn't really make this, either.  I bought it from my brother's store.  But it's great!  It's my own little garden of parsley, oregano, sage, chives, rosemary, and basil.  YUM! 

I also got some color in my space -- a hanging basket of petunias.  Against the pale gray and white of the building, these flowers add a great pop of color. 

And with a few white mini mums in another pot, my deck "garden" make me happy. 

2 comments:

Jen Jones said...

Fun! Fresh herbs are the best!

Maggs said...

I really want a garden, but my 'yard' is completely shady. I love it because keeps my house cool, but there's never any direct sun to grow anything.