Sunday, November 28, 2010

One hour running

For the first time since August, I ran for one hour yesterday. It was awesome. It was COLD, but it was sunny and clear, and I ran with my sister. My leg is feeling better. I might even say it feels like it's getting stronger, and I haven't been wearing the calf sleeves. My fitness is still terrible (how?! I was swimming and biking?! AGH!), but the run felt good.

I love the one hour run... it's long enough for a solid workout, but short enough to not be too taxing. Long enough to enjoy the sunshine or whatever the weather is, short enough to not be something you have to prep for.

And after yesterday's one hour run, I had my first post-run chocolate milk in what seems like forever. Yum.


On a side note, I saw this license plate the other night:
Interesting. I rarely seem to have this problem.

2 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Yipee!

I love the one hour run too. Definitely a great way to start the day. I'm so happy you are getting back at it!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

WAHOO!! Congrats on the hour long run and chocolate milk after a run is the best. thing. ever.
What grade do you teach?
Thanks for telling me your b-day!