Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pandora


Don't laugh! I just discovered this gem. I've heard friends talk about Pandora, but I'd never checked it out myself. Until this evening.

Whoa. Such a cool site. I plugged in the names of a couple artists I like, and as I cooked dinner, ate dinner, write this blog post, I'm listening to all sorts of great music -- much of which I'm new to!

Love it. Pandora rocks.

The sun was out in full force today. I layed out on my deck for a couple hours, read my book (still working on The Picture of Dorian Gray) and napped. Ended up with some warm color on my face! Awesome.

Oh - and my run was solid today, too. Got 7.7 miles done -- mainly easy miles, but did 4x400 at the end. Hit all of them in under 1:48. Sweet.

1 comment:

Jen Jones said...

OMG, I love Panora!!!

I've been using it on my iPhone while running. I'm not going to be able to do that when it warms up (too much sweat and I don't want to kill my phone). I'm already sad at the thought of losing it.