Friday, July 15, 2011

Running Through the Night

Tomorrow night, I will join 4 friends for a relay race around the Art Museum loop in Philadelphia.  We will each run 2 loops (8.4 mi each leg), and our race starts at 6pm.  It's all a part of the Back on My Feet 20in24 race.

I will run my first leg sometime around 8:15pm, and then my second leg sometime between 2 and 3am. 

No sleep, lots of fun.  We've got cool uniforms and a great team name:  LEGS!  Pix and reports to follow!

*************************************************************************************************************************
Lots of luck to Charisa at Vineman!  I know she's gonna kick some booty! 

1 comment:

Maggs said...

Have fun! I've always wanted to do one of those relay races, but I'm afraid of being sleep deprived.