Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Cool Morning Run

I spent last Thursday through Monday in Napa and San Francisco.  It was a fantastic weekend with friends, and there's a lot to tell.  But one of the best things was the run I took my first morning there.  Coming from NJ, where the temps were hovering around 100*, I was in heaven waking up to 58*.  I set out to explore the area around our Napa resort, and though I didn't get to run on this road, I passed several vineyards that looked just as inviting as this one.  It was an amazing way to get the weekend started.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Awesome! That's a part of the world I simply adore. It's not really that far from me, so I really should get there more than once a year.

KP said...

Sofa King jealous...

Aimee said...

Ditto KP.

Mindi said...

Yup, what KP said....