Sunday, October 16, 2011

40

This is what it looks like.

My sister and I celebrated our birthday with a fun night out with great friends. Despite my feet being WORKED by the super high heels I wore, I peeled myself out of bed this morning for a cool, crisp, sunny 10 mile run and then worked at the running store.

A good swim Friday, a 15 miler and lunch with my family yesterday, and then an awesome night with friends and a solid run today. Finished my 30's on a good note and got my 40's started pretty well.

No, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop telling people I'm 34.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Happy birthday!

Jen Jones said...

Happy Birthday!

Maggs said...

Since you look 24, I think that's okay! Happy Birthday!

Maria said...

I love this picture of you and A!!! Happiest of birthdays to you both, I love the activities in your weekend o' celebrating. Looking forward to seeing you in Philly next month, I plan to come and spectate.

sage said...

Now you're part of the really secret cool club that we've been keeping from you. 40something rocks and is far, far superior to the doldrums of 30somethingland.

Happy birthday!

Mindi said...

Happy birthday Gorgeous!

Charisa said...

Are you twins?!!!! FUn!! My husband is a twin. Happy happy birthday! You do NOT look 40 at all :) Glad you had fun!!!!